Friday, November 25, 2016

Product Review: Webcam Cover (Grey, 3 Count) by CamShield




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 
 
This set of 3 Webcam Covers can be put over the camera shutters on most webcams and mobile devices. They are only 0.1 mm thick, contain adhesive, and are reusable. There is a picture of a lock on the covers.


I put one of these covers over my webcam and one over the camera shutter on my mobile phone. Sometimes I got some kind of message about the webcam being locked and it couldn't look for me. I like that it does that because my computer continues to search for me when I don't look anything like the picture it took of me in the past. Sometimes I still got the message that it was looking for me (the image of me) and couldn't find me most of the time to bypass that when the cover was on. It makes the camera feature on my mobile phone blurry. I can still see images on the screen when the camera is pointed away from me (not the reverse image), but they are blurry. I wish that it would blacken out the images on the camera feature but I am okay with it distorting the images because it is very hard to make out the images because they are very blurry.

I like that there are 3 covers to this set because there is an extra one I can use if I lose any of the others while using them on my webcam or mobile phone.

My review = 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Available for purchase here:

#coziii

http://www.amazon.com/CamShield-WebCam-Cover-Pack-SATISFACTION/dp/B01L6EBDFY/?ie=UTF8&keywords=webcam+cover

No comments:

Post a Comment