Thursday, November 3, 2016

Product Review: Pocket Blanket by MRproducts


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is an interesting blanket! It can be folded up to fit into a small enough size to put in a pocket, small pouch in a bag, the small drawstring pouch it comes with, etc. It is made of silver Oxford weave material. It is very thin but it is not supposed to tear or shred. It reminds me of the material of a thin rain poncho. There was a bonus in my product package of a set of cutlery, which is a fork, spoon, and bottle opener (looks like a knife).

This blanket is very comfortable to me. I usually put blankets into two different categories: Warm and cold blankets. Warm blankets give my skin a warm feeling because the material feels warm to me. Cold blankets keep me somewhat warm but are cold on my skin. To me this is a cold blanket.

To me this blanket is more like a sheet. I needed to put a heavier, warmer blanket on top of it when I used it at night. I believe it did add warmth though.

I think this blanket would be a great sheet or liner to put in a sleeping bag. It would also be good to have on trips when you want to have something to cover up with when you're traveling in a vehicle.

I haven't washed this blanket yet but it is supposed to be washed with soap and water and air dried. I am not sure if it would be okay to put in the washing machine (probably not since it is supposed to be washed with soap and water, not detergent from what I can tell). I am probably going to wash it by hand and not put it in the washing machine.

***The bonus cutlery set is great! The spoon on my set can be taken off and used by itself. The fork and bottle opener have stayed together so far.  I like that I can attach the spoon back to the other part so I can keep this set together.***

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#picnic

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HB70CEI
 

No comments:

Post a Comment