Friday, October 14, 2016

Product Review: Trauma Kit by Lia Medical


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This  Life Saving Trauma Kit contains an emergency blanket, Tourniquet, and Israeli battle proven bandage. The Tourniquet will help with occluding blood flow in lower and upper extremities, the bandage will help with deep wounds, and the blanket will help with warmth (it is aluminum-like).

It looks like the items in the kit are small enough to store for emergencies in the military (don't know what the supply areas look like in the military). The packing it comes in is very thin to me in comparison to the kinds of supplies in it. I think it's a plus that they are all individually wrapped.




 
I can imagine that some of the supplies in this kit might be used in some emergency vehicles in the military. Most of the supplies in the kit look very durable. The bandage looks pretty thick on the bandage part, the part that wraps around is made of stretch material. The emergency blanket is very thin but since it is aluminum (or aluminum-like) it will probably help people stay very warm. The Tourniquet is the most unique item to me from this kit, since I have never seen one. I like that there is strap on it to help hold it in place. There is a place to write the time on it.



This looks to me like a high tech trauma kit, to help heal soldiers and save lives in the lives. It is must be a great benefit since it sounds like it has been used in the IDF, and there has been a lot of trauma in Israel from terrorism.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#LiaMedical

Available through Amazon.com:

http://amzn.to/2cqquLx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment