Sunday, October 16, 2016

Product Review: Touch-Up Micro Brushes by TCP Global




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 
These Touch-Up Micro Brushes have a lot of different uses, such as touching up automobile paint, auto detailing, cleaning dust, dirt, and grime out of hard to reach places, and applying some types of make-up.



I used these brushes to move around some liquid facial products around my facial area. Some of the products were around my eye area and some were around my upper face and cheek areas. It made distributing the eye products on my face easier. I look forward to using them for other needs as they arise.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


#tcpglobal

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LVU15WO










No comments:

Post a Comment