Monday, October 10, 2016

Product Review: Super Crayons (Quantity 36) by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

 This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.
 


This set Super Crayons are gel crayons. It comes with 36 different colors. The crayons are enclosed in a casing so they are long enough to grip like a thick pen or pencil. The top of the cases can be twisted to reveal a little or a lot of the gel crayons. Each crayon comes with a cap.

I love the way these gel crayons color! They give off a shiny and smooth texture when colored. I used them on both regular copy paper and in an adult coloring book.  Since they are kind of thick (like most crayons) they easier to color spaces that need a lot of color versus cracks and crevices. I am happy with the results of how these crayons look on both kinds of paper. They are easier for me to grip than crayons because I can hold them like I would a pen. I like that they have caps because I feel like they will preserve the life of the crayons.
 
 
I love the variety of colors in this set. There is more than one shade of the basic colors, which I like. The case these crayons came in looks and feels durable. As long as the crayons are snapped into a space in the case I think they will stay into place most of the time.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZG8BKI



ready for use

No comments:

Post a Comment