Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Product Review: Stadium Seat and Cushion by Sportneer


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Stadium Seat and Cushion can be used with stadium hard seats (to help the seats feel less hard) or as a cushion on other kinds of seats. It is made of 600D Oxford fabric, is 18" wide, and conveniently rolls up into a compact size with shoulder straps.

I used this with a fabric chair that I put on the grass area I sit in watching my niece's softball games. It made the seat a lot more comfortable. It made me feel like I was sitting a little higher in the seat also. I like the pocket on the back of this cushion, also. I had it so it was against my back, although I think it is really supposed to be on the back of the seat. Since I used it behind my back, it is better to put items that won't get crushed. If it is used on the back of the seat, people might want to put items that a friend or family member can easily watch if they are close to the seat.

I like how the Stadium Seat Cushion rolls up to a compact size. I put it in a duffel bag I use and it fits in there pretty conveniently. I can also carry it on its own if I want to, since it is made to strap around the arm also. It is easy to store when it is not being used also.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#stadiumseat

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZKMV9A

No comments:

Post a Comment