Monday, October 17, 2016

Product Review: Plastic Razor Scraper Blades (100 Pack)



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

These Plastic Razor Scraper Blades are orange and came in a package of 100 pieces. They can be used to remove stickers, decals, labels, adhesives, etc. off of various surfaces. They are the size of standard razor blades and designed to fit in most standard razor blade holders.


I use this product to scrape labels off of packages so I could cut them up after they were peeled off. I was using my fingernails before using this product and it was taking a little bit of a toll on them sometimes. This scraper gets the peeling process started by scraping the labels just enough to where I can get a hold on them so I can start peeling the rest of the labels off. So far I have been able to peel the labels off with the start the scraper has given me without needing to scrape the labels more.


I was surprised that neither of the ends felt sharp when I carefully moved my finger on both of the tips of this product. That doesn't mean it isn't very sharp, it just doesn't feel sharp to me. One end felt sharper to me than the other when I was using it to scrape the labels so I figured out that must be the scraper end.

Each scraper is probably going to be used by me more than once because the only scraper I have used so far seems very durable and I have used it to peel two different labels so far.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#tcpglobal

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KIDTVIK

 

No comments:

Post a Comment