Monday, October 17, 2016

Product Review: Letter Opener (5 Pack) by U.S. Office Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

These white Letter Openers come in a package of 5. They not only open regular sized envelopes but bigger envelopes as well. The blade is located in a place that fingers shouldn't normally touch when guiding it along an envelope, helping to keep fingers and hands free from getting cut.
 
 
The blade is very sharp and cut very quickly and smoothly into envelopes that I used them with. It cut a smaller sized regular envelope and a bigger, thick manila envelope very sharply.

These Letter Openers are also compact. They would be great to put in a small compartment of an office drawer or kitchen drawer. They can be kept in the plastic bag they came in or some other clear small bag when they are being stored to help keep hands and fingers free from the blade. I do believe they need to kept away from children, just like most sharp office supplies should.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 #usofficesupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LW2FQBO

No comments:

Post a Comment