Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Product Review: Choker Necklace by Majestic Charm

This Choker Necklace has two tree of life symbols, one that hangs longer and one that hangs shorter. It will go with a variety of outfits since the chord is black and the charm is silver. The necklace is 60 inches long and can be moved from various lengths by doubling up the chord.

When I touch the charm I can feel that it is not a real expensive charm but it does look nice. It feels to me like it is made of aluminum and is very thin. The charm isn't expensive currently so I think it's a great price for the money right now (currently $6.95). I love how the cord is adjustable, it can either be worn really long, or shorter based on how it is adjusted.

I love the tree of life symbols with this choker, because that symbol has a lot of meaning to me Biblically!

My review = 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Necklace-Chokers-Fashion-Jewelry-Leather/dp/B01JJLFRW6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475674052&sr=8-1&keywords=tree+of+life+choker+majestic

No comments:

Post a Comment