Friday, October 28, 2016

Product Review: Brick Logic by ThinkFun



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.

Brick Logic is a mind boggling single player game for ages 8+. It comes with 5 different puzzle pieces that are shaped differently and 60 challenge cards that show different puzzles to create from the 5 puzzle pieces. The solutions are on the back of each card. It also came with a carry bag to keep the puzzle pieces and the cards in. This game helps with the development of analogical and quantitative reason skills.



This is an interesting game that will make people (children and adults) think deeper. One of my first thoughts was that it was impossible to solve any of the challenges with only five puzzle pieces. Then I noticed the solutions were on the back of the cards to show me how they all are possible to solve with five puzzle pieces. After a little bit of time of putting the puzzle pieces together based on the solutions, I began to visualize different puzzle pieces from the pictures of the puzzles on some the challenge cards, thus making the puzzles on the challenge cards easier to try to solve.

I liked how the cards came on a ring because that is going to help me to keep them all together.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#ThinkFun

Available through Amazon.com:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment