Sunday, October 16, 2016

Product Review: Bible Safe Gel Highlighters by U.S. Office Supply



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


These Bible Safe Gel Highlighters contain a gel type of ink that is safe for Bibles and other text for highlighting. There are 6 different colors (yellow, blue, green, purple, orange, and pink).There is a twist adjustment feature to move the gel ink to different sizes.

These Gel Highlighters worked great in a book I used to highlight text that was important to me. The paper in that book is kind of glossy so the ink is kind of shiny on the paper (which I like). It took a little while to get used to that but after I did I liked the way they looked on the paper and the texture of the ink once it was on the paper. Some of the darker ink (like the purple) smeared darker in places but that taught me that the lighter ink will work better to highlight text.


Text I highlighted in a NKJV Bible.

These yellow Gel Highlighter also worked great with highlighting Bible text, this is the only color I currently like to use with highlighting Bible text. I really didn't notice any smear near the areas of the Bible text I highlighted, although I didn't want to close the pages immediately after I used the highlighters either. I also didn't notice it bleeding through any of the pages in the Bible I used it on.

What's great is that people can use the different colors to color code their Bible or other type of text.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usofficesupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0FDEUA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment