Thursday, October 6, 2016

Product Review: 4-Piece Ravioli Maker Set by William & Douglas


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 4-Piece Ravioli Maker Set Comes with a pastry roller, square and circle ravioli stamps, and a pasta wheel cutter. They all contain handles that are made of wood.


I started off soaking the pieces in this set with soap and water in a bowl. I couldn't find the special flour that was suggested to be used to make ravioli with so I used biscuit flour because of the thinness of that flour. The pastry roller was easy to use to flatten and spread the dough out. The stamps were easy to use in the flour, sometimes I needed to press them pretty hard in order for them to go through all the flour. I liked using the pasta wheel cutter to help me get some of the flour free from the other parts of the flour that wanted to still hang to it sometimes after I used the stamps. Most of the flour molded into the square and circle designs of the stamps pretty nicely.



Since I used biscuit flour what I made came out more like biscuits than ravioli but it did show me that it can be used for making food other than ravioli. I plan to continued to look for ravioli flour and update my review if I find it.

The pieces in this set were easy to clean. I rinsed them off with water and put them in the bowl that I soaked them in with the soap and water I started with to clean them in.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#ravioliset

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Hardwood-Bacteria-Resistant-Friendly/dp/B01GI5QSEC


 

No comments:

Post a Comment