Friday, October 7, 2016

Product Review: 30 oz Tumbler Handle by Ozark Mountain Outfitters


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This 30 oz Tumbler Handle fits both of my 30 oz tumblers. It is easy to put on, I just put the bottom of the tumblers into the handle and move it up onto the wider part of the tumbler and it usually stays in place, sometimes it will slide down when I am holding it but I also don't want it to be so tight I can't get it off. It is easy to take off my tumblers when I need to, I just slide it off the bottom.


Now when I want to drink from my tumblers I can grab onto it with this handle. It's easier to get a hold of my straws with my mouth now too when I am holding the tumblers with the handle. My tumblers still fit in the car cup holders I use them in with this Tumbler Handle on them.

I'm very happy to now have this Tumbler Handle to use with my 30 oz Tumblers!

#OMOGRIP

Available for purchase here:

http://www.ozarkmtnoutfitters.com

 My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment