Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Product Review: 2-Drawer Artist Wood Storage Box by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This 2-Drawer Artist Wood Storage box is hand-sanded and made of elm hardwood, top grade plywood, and elm veneer. There are five separate compartments in each drawer to hold various art items.

I used this product to store gel pens, short paint brushes, gel crayons, disposable micro applicator brushes, and a #6 Metal Palette Knife, showing that it will fit a lot of different supplies for different art needs. It is also great to lay larger paintbrushes on the top of  to use before or during an art project (with something under them to protect the wood).  I love that the drawers contain separate and different width compartments, allowing people to keep different art items separate.




The drawers on this storage box easily open and close. It is compact enough to put in a variety of places, such as on top of a desk, drawer, cabinet, and can easily fit in the corner of most large work spaces.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment