Sunday, September 11, 2016

Product Review: Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with LED Lights by Riwbox


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Wireless Bluetooth Headphones is lightweight and foldable. It has been easy for me to use. First, it needs to be charged. I charged it through a USB connection. The instructions say it takes 3 hours, although it took about an hour or less for the light to come on to say it was ready. Then it was easy to pair up on my laptop computer after I clicked on the Bluetooth connection option. It found the connection pretty quickly and I just clicked on that option. There is an audio recording from this product that gives prompts about the status of it also.  There is an off/on button. There are also play, pause, next and previous track, and volume buttons that can be controlled from the headset as well. It is supposed to give 8 hours of playback time according to the directions in the product box.

Having this Wireless Bluetooth Headphones product has made my life SO much easier. I transcribe information through computer software and my transcription foot petal product did not come with headphones. Now I can hear the audio I am transcribing  through these headphones as long as it is charged. I do not have to disconnect any wires when I want to get up, I can just get up and walk around with the headphones on. I can also listen to music and hear sound on my laptop computer when using it. I haven't had to charge it again since I've used it; I have used it about 1 1/2 to 2 hours so far.

This is the light that lit up when I turned the Bluetooth headphones on (after it had been charged).
This is the light that comes on showing that the Bluetooth headphones are ready to use.
 

This would be great for people that want to hear audio privately from their computers or other devices that will accept this Bluetooth product.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#BluetoothHeadset

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amztk.com/bluetooth-headset-over-ear

 

No comments:

Post a Comment