Sunday, September 18, 2016

Product Review: Vacuum Thermos Lunch Box Container Jar by Kuuk


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Vacuum Thermos Lunch Box Container Jar is very interesting. It is made from 100% food grade 304 stainless steel and silicone. It contains three separate containers (2 small and 1 medium container) to put different foods in. All three containers can be put inside the big thermos and then put in the larger insulated bag (or just put in the larger insulated bag) or one or two of the smaller containers can be put in the smaller insulated bag without being inside the big thermos.


I used the medium sized container to put soup in after I heated it up in the microwave. I then put that container in the thermos and then in the bigger insulated bag. About 5 hours later it was still pretty hot, so hot that the container was kind of hard to hold and kind of made my legs burn a little bit when I sat the container on my work pants (it's good it stayed that hot). The soup itself was very hot too. I didn't eat all the soup at that time because I was eating it with something else and wanted to save some for later. When I ate some more soup after work about 3 hours later, it was still hot but the temperature was more bearable to hold the container and eat the soup slower.

I also used the big thermos and insulated big bag to store cheese pizza in. I heated the pizza in the microwave before I left for work. It stayed in the thermos wrapped in aluminum foil for about 5 hours. When I took it out of the thermos and aluminum foil at lunchtime, the cheese was melted and felt almost as hot as it was when I took it out of the microwave hours before.

I used one of the smaller containers with the small insulated bag to store rice in during the work day, without having it inside the thermos. When I came out to eat it at lunch time it was lukewarm, which was okay for me. Now I know it should stay in the thermos if I want it hotter.

The big insulated bag was great to use to store 2-3 bottled waters in also.

I love the different sizes of containers and insulated bags that come with this product! I also love that all the different sized containers will fit in the big thermos if needed!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#foodthermos

Available through Amazon.com:

http://goo.gl/IduXSB




 

No comments:

Post a Comment