Monday, September 26, 2016

Product Review: Universal Cable Organizer by Microrange


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Universal Cable Organizer has an outer size of about 22 cm by 15cm. There are different kinds of sections in the case. There are places to secure accessories with elastic and some closed off mesh sections. It will keep your cell phone and smaller computer cables all in one place. It has a nice soft material and a zipper to close it.


I like that this Universal Cable Organizer has small, individualized sections for smaller cords and accessories and that there is a bigger mesh zippered section to put in a bigger accessory and/or cord; that section will also fit a lot of smaller items or a few small length cables.

This Universal Cable Organizer is not big enough to put my laptop cord in, it is more for cell phone and small computer accessories.

I like that I now have a place to put my phone car charger in with all my other cell phone cable accessories that I use on a regular basis.

I brought this with me on a trip and it did a great job of helping me be more organized because usually my phone and Kindle cords end up in places where I forgot I put them (the bottom of a bag or a side pocket I tend to forget I put them in). It was easy to tuck away in a bag and retrieve when I needed to use what I put in it!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#UniversalCableOrganizer

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JGB30OQ

No comments:

Post a Comment