Friday, September 9, 2016

Product Review: Unique Patent Bed Sheet Mattresses Holder Grip by ClickL




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This Bed Sheet Mattresses Holder Grip will help to keep sheets that tend to not stay on a mattress more secure. It comes in an "L" shape and when the button is clicked into place it becomes tighter, thus securing the sheets more tighter.

Before I used these I had to keep spreading a sheet back into place. Since I used these the sheet has pretty much stayed in place, although sometimes the buttons pop off of the holders. I recommend that they be put in places on the mattress where eyes and feet won't feel them because they have a tendency to poke out, depending on how thick your mattress is. I use a daybed so it is better for me to put them above my head and in the foot area of the mattress (because those areas are walled off).

A nice idea that has made my life easier!

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#promtion

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/ClickL-Unique-Mattresses-Grippers-Fasteners/dp/B017SXVUBY?ie=UTF8&me=&ref_=olp_product_details
 

No comments:

Post a Comment