Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Product Review: Travel Document Organizer by SecureDox


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is an interesting Travel Document Holder with RFID blocking material! There are different sections to hold different items such as a passport, credit cards, a driver's license, money, and even a cell phone! It has a strap so it can be hung around the neck. There is also a clip included so it can be inserted into a backpack or handbag.


What I LOVE about this Travel Document Organizer is that there is enough room inside of it to put my cell phone in it with it already being in a case I use to block the cell phone transmission. I also LOVE  that there is enough room to store basic necessities when traveling, such as credit cards, an identification card, money, change (there is a small zippered pouch) and even some keys. It will even fit a small snack or two. 

I think a lot of people will be glad that there are a variety of pockets that can be used in this product!

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#SecureDox

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZMD4K6K

No comments:

Post a Comment