Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Product Review: Tea Tree Oil by New York Biology


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Tea Tree Oil is 45% terpenin-4-ol steam distilled. There are no fillers or additives. It is said to be the highest quality in the world. It comes from the evergreen leaves of the Australian Melaleuca alternifolia tree.


I used this Tea Tree Oil for aromatherapy. It has a woody and earthy smell to me. It helps to have this Tea Tree going in my aromatherapy machine in the morning. The aroma did a great job of calming me and helping me to stay alert when I was working on something that required me to think a lot.

This is the first time I remember coming across there being different components and concentrations of Tea Tree Oil, with this being 45% terpenin-4-ol steam distilled. I'm grateful to have learned that. I believe this helped me to start a new level of understanding essential oils better.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#NewYorkBiology

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Tree-terpenin-4-ol-Australia-100%25-Natural/dp/B01IG3UGF6/ref=sr_1_11?m=A3K94VWQ8DVMOE&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1470327949&sr=1-11

 

No comments:

Post a Comment