Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Product Review: T-SPRAY Cosmetic Teeth & Breath Spray (30 ml) by Toothfilm


 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This T-SPRAY forms a protective film of Calcium ions with IPC technology that is sticky; this is supposed to remineralize and strengthen the enamel that shields teeth from being stained by a daily intake of coffee, tea, and/or candy. It contains Xylitol, which helps to significantly reduce the rate of cavity formation. This T-SPRAY is also supposed to help teeth look whiter, kill bacteria, and prevent gum disease.

The first thing I noticed about the T-SPRAY was the taste. I received it in the cranberry flavor. The taste was kind of fruity with kind of a medicine aftertaste. It is not a bad taste to me, it reminds me of the taste of something that was put on my teeth at the dentist before to help my gums.



I used this T-SPRAY at night because it sounded like that would give me the best results. After I sprayed it on my teeth and on my gum area (it reminds me something to use directly on the gums), I swished it around in my mouth then needed to spit it out because I didn't think I was supposed to swallow it. My teeth felt cleaner afterwards.

I drank tea on some mornings after I had used this T-SPRAY the night before. Sometimes that stains teeth. I don't remember noticing that my teeth looked any color than white, although they may be considered an off-white. I also used whitening mouthwash (in conjunction with this product) during the day after I ate on workdays because I have already been accustomed to doing that.

I received this in the 30 ml size, which is a convenient size to carry around during the day in a purse, bag, or even a pocket. I have used about half of the product so far so I think it will last only a short while for me. If I cut down on the amount of times I sprayed it per night (sometimes about 4-5) then it will probably last longer.

I cannot honestly say if this product has helped the overall health of my teeth and gums since I have only been using it about a week, but I can say it has been a great supplement to what I was already using (especially since I have used it at night) to help the health of my teeth and gums.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#toothspray
#oralhealth
#mouthwash
#cleanmouth
#happymouth
#Toothfilm

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amztk.com/teeth-and-breath-spray

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment