Thursday, September 1, 2016

Product Review: Super Markers 100 Twin-Tip Broad-Liner Marker Set by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.
 

These Super Markers come with 100 unique colors of a full color spectrum. There are two ends to the markers, one end is a 4.7 mm chisel tip and the other end is a 4.1 mm bullet tip. They are acid-free, non-toxic, and water-based.



When I used these markers in an adult coloring book, most all the colors I used seemed to be vibrant and rich. Most of them I used totally covered the area I was coloring while some of them left some streakiness, although I think that was because I was coloring a fairly large area. Only a few of the colors I used bled a little bit through the coloring book paper, while a few of the other colors looked locked onto the side of the paper I colored; I could see those other colors through the other side of the paper but they didn't bleed through.

When I used these markers on a coloring sheet (not in a coloring book) with thicker paper than some coloring books are made of, some of the colors shed the skin of the markers. Also, some of the ink bled through but not much. There was some streakiness but not much.

When I used these markers on tracing paper of a coloring page I traced, the colors came out mostly vibrant and rich. There was some streakiness but that was not as noticeable when it was seen from further away.



When I used these markers on the coloring page I traced that was printed on regular paper, just about all of the ink bled through to the other side, giving me the indication that the ink is very rich. I didn't notice very much streakiness. To me the markers had a great effect with that paper because the design can be seen just as well from the back of the paper (reversed image).

The chisel tips did a great job of filling in areas that needed a lot of color while the bullet tips did a great job of helping me to reach crevices that the bullet tips couldn't get to because the colors might have ended up outside of the drawing.

The markers were easy to get out of the box from the marker inserts.

I'm pretty happy with the overall quality of these markers!

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HSMTG7A


 

No comments:

Post a Comment