Friday, September 23, 2016

Product Review: Slacks Pants Hangers, Trousers Organizer Set of 12 by Ohuhu


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This is a set of 12 slacks/pants hangers. They are made of black rubber paint coating and stainless steel. They are different than any hangers I have ever seen/used before. They contain an opening on one end which allows slacks and pants to be pulled from them without pulling the hanger off the rack.


One of the first things I noticed is that I like the design of these hangers a lot. They are much easier for me to hang slacks and pants on than closed hangers.

One of the hangers in the package I received looks broken. The hook part just kind of dangles and the rest of the hanger is shaped and hangs differently than the rest. I could have just gotten a rare bad one in my batch.

I like that I am able to take my slacks and pants off these hangers without needing to remove them. I really didn't have to touch the hanger at all when taking the pants off these hangers. I could have left them hanging in the same place, although I didn't because I like to take my empty hangers and put them in a certain place in my closet.

These hangers are definitely a good kind of different to me.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


#PantsHangers

Available through Amazon.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment