Thursday, September 22, 2016

Product Review: Silver Kraft Paper Party Treat Bags 60 Count 5x7


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


These 5x7 Silver Kraft Paper Party Treat Bags come in a package of 60 with 5 different designs. The designs include: Silver Chevron, Stripe and two different kinds of Polka Dot designs. It also comes with 60 clear round seals.

These bags are great for snacks and treats. I think they would be great to use as treat bags at birthday parties, showers, party times at school, congregation classes and conventions (for items such as pencils, erasers, markers, highlighters, etc). The designs look like they are for both male and female recipients.

I was able to draw with letter stencils and color on these bags. Although some of the coloring on the bag overshadowed the coloring, I think they still turned out nice on these bags with the letters and colors added.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#TreatBag

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KS6SCNM

No comments:

Post a Comment