Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Product Review: Shoe Storage Bags / Navy Blue (10 Pieces) by Yoonsic




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

These Navy Blue Shoe Storage Bags are great for storing shoes in during times of not using them and helping to keep dust off of them when they are more readily worn. They contain a see-thru window on each bag to help easily identify what was put in them and a drawstring to close them. Five of the bags are larger and can be used for adult shoes, and five are smaller and can be used for kids' shoes or smaller adult shoes, like slippers. There was also a bonus yellow zip up bag that was included; that can be used for a variety of purposes (storing arts and craft supplies, clothes, papers, etc.).
 



I like that these Shoe Storage Bags have a see-thru window because I can easily identify what I put in them. The bags are big enough to store only one pair of shoes per bag. I like how the bags can be used for other purposes, such as storing and toting laundry and storing other items.

The zip up bag is a bonus to me and I like that it is big enough to put a lot of arts and craft supplies in or papers that I might need to use for teaching.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#ShoeStorageBag

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IVFVW5M


included.

No comments:

Post a Comment