Thursday, September 29, 2016

Product Review: Rotary Cutter by Evergreen Art Supply


This Rotary Cutter has a 45mm blade. It can be used for cutting curves, corners, or straight aways. It comes with a push button lock..

I couldn't get the lock feature to work because I believe the snap broke when I pushed the handle into working mode. I didn't see any directions on the product to press the snap first, if I would've I believe that feature would not have broken. I could hear the piece that broke off rattling around in this product and it soon after fell on the floor. The good news is that after I release the handle the cutter part goes back inside the product casing, it just isn't in a locked position.

This Rotary Cutter has worked great for me to cut packing tape on packages that have been shipped to me. It cuts straight through the tape without awkwardness. It also has cut product packaging well, I just roll the cutter over the plastic wrap and it cuts it immediately. I like using this Rotary Cutter better than scissors because it is easier for me to cut with it.

When I am done using the Rotary Cutter it is easy to store. It has a compact size that can easily be tucked into a drawer.

There are many more uses for this product, such as scrapbooking, cutting fabric, etc.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JG64GE4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment