Monday, September 19, 2016

Product Review: Rosemary Pure Essential Oil by New York Biology


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Rosemary Pure Essential Oil smells more like the aroma from a tree instead of a herb. It has kind of a sweet needle-like leaf smell to me. It doesn't smell like the smells inside of a kitchen but more like I'm walking in the woods. It definitely made my morning better by smelling the aroma from my aromatherapy machine. I think it did help my mood;  I had it going when I needed to get some work done fast and I was able to get it done stress-free.  I have learned it is supposed to help with performance and mood https://www.verywell.com/aromatherapy-scents-for-stress-relief-3144599. I definitely choose the right essential oil to use to help me get some work done without feeling overwhelmed and stressed!

I am happy to learn from the manufacturer that this kind of oil was used during ancient times by the Hebrews, Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks for different purposes.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

#NewYorkBiology

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Rosemary-Essential-Oil-8-Cineole-Camphor/dp/B01JAMZS5K/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1471917874&sr=8-1&keywords=B01JAMZS5K

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment