Thursday, September 15, 2016

Product Review: Pure Artisan Shea Butter and Original All Natural Soap Bars by Dazzle Beauty Store


Pure Artisan Original Soap Bar :
Pure Artisan Original Soap Bar is made of a blend of Coconut and Rice Bran Oils. The ingredients on the product label are Pure Water, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, and Castor Oil. It contains no perfumes. It is also hypoallergenic and is good to gently cleanse, moisturize, and hydrate the skin.

I used this to clean the skin on my legs and arms. It left them feeling clean and moisturized. The smell of the bar and feel of the soap when applied smells and feels more natural to me than the regular name brand soap I use, I feel like it is better for using on my skin. My sample size of this bar is even still at about 25% of usage after using it about a week, so I feel like a full size bar would last awhile.

I received a two pack of sample sized bars of this soap free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

#pureartisan

Available for purchase here:

http://www.dazzlebeautystore.com/pure-artisan-original-coconut-soap-bar-3-75-oz/



Pure Artisan Shea Butter All Natural Soap Bar:
 
Pure Artisan Shea Butter All Natural Soap Bar is made of a blend of Shea Butter and Coconut Oil. Other ingredients on the product label are: Pure Water, Rice bran oil, Sodium Hydroxide, and Castor Oil. It is hypoallergenic and is good to treat blemishes, dry skin, scars, skin discoloration and wrinkles. It moisturizes the skin and helps it to become smooth and soft.

This soap left the skin on my legs and arms feeling very smooth and soft. I also used it in place of my daily face cleaner one day and it also left my facial skin feeling soft, smooth...and clean! It has a good smell to me even though there are no perfumes included. It feels more natural to me than the regular name brand soap I use.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received a two pack of sample sized bars of this soap free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#pureartisan

Available for purchase here:

http://www.dazzlebeautystore.com/pure-artisan-shea-butter-all-natural-soap-bar-3-75-oz/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment