Monday, September 12, 2016

Product Review: Peppermint Oil by New York Biology


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
 
This Peppermint Oil contains one ingredient...Peppermint Oil. It is 10% Mentha Furan. It has a strong, peppermint smell to me when using it in an aromatherapy machine. It gave the room I used it in a pleasant scent. Sometimes the scent is kind of overwhelming when I sit in a room for awhile as it is being used in my aromatherapy machine, but that could be because I used more drops than normal. It is refreshing to me to smell it as I enter the room though. I can sometimes smell it downstairs even after the aromatherapy machine has been turned off for about a half an hour or more.


I don't think it's a cure to sinus problems for me but I think it does a good job of soothing the sinuses. I think it opened my nasal passages more. It believe it helped me to breathe clearer.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#Newyorkbiology

https://www.amazon.com/Peppermint-Essential-Mentha-Furan-Natural/dp/B01IG494QC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470332686&sr=8-1&keywords=peppermint+essential+oil


 

No comments:

Post a Comment