Monday, September 26, 2016

Product Review: Packing Pouches by Dot&Dot


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This set of Packing Pouches comes with 4 different sizes: X-Small (7.5" x 3.5" x 1"), Small (8" x 6" x 1"), Medium (10" x 8" x 1") and Large (14" x 10" x 1"). All the pouches have a hook to clip onto a purse, belt, etc. Each pouch zips closed.


These pouches have a variety of uses. I used them to store some arts and craft supplies. I am currently using the large pouch to store colored gel pens, the medium pouch to store letter stencils, the small pouch to store smaller stencils, and the X-small pouch to store pencils and pens in. Before I had these pouches my stencils were every which way so I am now glad I have a more organized place to put them. I may decide to change what I store in them in the future because of the variety of ways they can be used (for instance, I may also use the large and medium sized pouches to put travel accessories in and X-small pouch to store coupons).

I love the black color of these pouches because they go with just about everything. They also look like they would be easy to clean if needed with a sanitizing wipe or soap and water.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


#packingpouches

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GRJ6IXK

.

No comments:

Post a Comment