Sunday, September 11, 2016

Product Review: Multi-Purpose Studio Easel by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Multi-Purpose Studio Easel is made from seasoned beechwood with a natural oil finish. It has an adjustable angle. The height can be adjusted with a bracket. It comes with a tray below the easel to set paint supplies on. It accommodates canvases up to 59" high.

My dad put this together since he enjoys doing stuff like that. There were instructions in the box but he explained it was kind of difficult to put together. He separated his time of putting it together into two separate days. It did seem to give his mind a good workout though. The finished product looks great!

I painted this on this easel with watercolor paints. This is the Hebrew word for "lovingkindness"
It kept my painting secure while painting it. I love that the lower tray was there to rest my paint water and paint brush on! There is also room for me to hang an art smock on either side of it when I am not using it. I like that it is adjustable in case I need to paint at different angles.

This is my favorite easel so far! It looks nice in the room where I have it (I call it "the room of many easels", although most of them are folded up in the closet). This easel gives a lot of "flavor" to this room.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OS41RLU

No comments:

Post a Comment