Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Product Review: Multi-Purpose Kneeling Pad by Ohuhu


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Multi-Purpose Kneeling Pad can be used for a variety of purposes, such as praying, gardening, folding laundry while on the floor, cleaning children in the bathtub, cleaning the floor, exercising, etc. It helps your knees to be more comfortable in the kneeling position. It is very lightweight. It also has a carry handle to make it easy to carry and enables it to be hung up when it is not in use.

This Kneeling Pad has been great to have for praying on my knees, it is very comfortable! I actually prayed for something I could use like this because I was mostly praying in another position and wanted to pray on my knees comfortably. So, I feel like this product is another God-send! When I first starting using it I decided to flip it over to the side that doesn't have the garden picture on it, since I use it for another purpose. It is great to know I can use it for other purposes though if I feel the need to.

I can just slide it over to a place where I don't walk when it is not in use. It fits really well into that space, and I can slide it back into place easily when I am ready to use it again.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#KneelingPad

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I0XDDPM


 I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment