Monday, September 19, 2016

Product Review: Ironing Board Cover by Eversmooth


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Ironing Board Cover is black and white stripped. It is made of 100% cotton and contains a 7mm poly felt pad and a Velcro adjustment strap. It also has a draw string to fit to the ironing board like a glove (up to 15' x 54"). It is stain and water repellant.



I was in desperate need of a new Ironing Board Cover and feel like this product has been a God-send! The cover I was using before was pretty old...it was stained and didn't fit the ironing board that well. This Ironing Board Cover fits the whole ironing board when I used the draw string to fit it.

The ironing surface of this Ironing Board Cover is very smooth. Every once in a while I will see little patches of cotton when ironing but the smoothness pretty much overrides that happening. The ironing board surface has kind of a puffy feeling to me but I think it's because it is high quality. I love that the poly felt pad is supposed to be tear resistant. It seems to keep my clothes in place on the ironing board when ironing so it is easy to iron them to me. The wrinkles in clothing iron out easily most of the time. I have not noticed any stains on this cover since using it.

I love the black and white stripped design of this Ironing Board Cover. It matches the room it is being used in really well!

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


#SoSmooth

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amztk.com/ironing-board-cover

No comments:

Post a Comment