Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Product Review: Herbal Mint Tea by Fields & Selects


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Herbal Mint Tea has a nice, minty taste. It contains one ingredient...peppermint!  It is 100% whole leaf tea, hand picked, and contains no artificial colors, flavors, or aromas. It does not contain caffeine so it can be drank just about any time of the day.

This has been a good tea to drink when I don't need caffeine. I was having a very stressful day one morning, after I drank it I could feel my stress fade away. I think this tea helped to calm me. I can tell it doesn't contain caffeine because I was able to take a long nap (almost an hour) in the middle of one of the days I drank it, to obtain some more energy. I don't believe I would've been able to if it contained caffeine. I like the peppermint taste also.

People who like caffeine free hot tea and peppermint will probably enjoy this tea!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


#FieldsSelectsHerbalTeaBasicLine100count

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Fields-Selects-Herbal-Basic-count/dp/B01I4SCAPC?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0


No comments:

Post a Comment