Thursday, September 22, 2016

Product Review: Helichrysum Oil by New York Biology




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Helichrysum Oil is high potency and Neryl Acetate 32%. The only ingredients listed on the bottle are 100% Pure and Natural Helichrysum Oil.  It is known to have a long shelf life, since it can be stored for a long time. It came in an 1 fl oz bottle. It gives off an intense, fruity scent.

I used this Helichrysum Oil for aromatherapy. The first thing I noticed is its fruity smell. It is supposed to help with feelings of security and comfort. I used it on a day I was kind of feeling stressed out; I felt better after I had started it going in my aromatherapy machine. I didn't have this immediate feeling of comfort and/or security; I just felt so much better so maybe it comforted me and helped me to feel more secure without me knowing what was happening at the time.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#NewYorkBiology

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Helichrysum-Essential-Oil-Neryl-Acetate/dp/B01JANO9ZE/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1471916908&sr=8-1&keywords=B01JANO9ZE

No comments:

Post a Comment