Monday, September 5, 2016

Product Review: Green Tea by Fields & Selects




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Green Tea has only one ingredient listed on the product label...green tea. It is certified USDA Organic.

The shiny packages this Green Tea comes in says to allow to brew for 3-5 minutes. After I let the tea bag sit in the water for about 2-4  minutes, it looked like a light green color to me. It tastes good to me even without anything added to it, I have never added anything to it since I've been drinking it and I doubt if I ever will. I think this Green Tea gave me energy because I seemed to have a lot of it after drinking it early in the morning before work and up until about halfway through the day.

It has also felt like it has done good things in my body as I drank it (like I was drinking something healthy), and it has also felt like it has given my body a liquid flush sometimes after I drink it.

There are 100 packets in this package so it will last any green tea lover awhile...at least 100 days if it is drank every day!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#GreenTea

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Fields-Selects-Herbal-Basic-count/dp/B01I4SRG1K?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0https://www.amazon.com/Fields-Selects-Herbal-Basic-count/dp/B01I4SRG1K?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment