Thursday, September 8, 2016

Product Review: Extra Large Sketching Board with Drawer by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
 
This Extra Large Sketching Board is made of seasoned beechwood, with a natural oil finish. It is adjustable from laying flat to 6 adjustments up to an 80 degree angle. The ledge of the drawing surface will hold items such as pencils, pens, and markers. It also comes with a T-square measuring stick. It is wide enough to fit 3 normal-sized pieces of paper standing upright.


 
This sketching board has been a blessing to me because I now have a hard surface to trace stencils and other traceable items. One day I hope to create greeting cards and I think it will help me to get started with that. I like how there is a ledge to put the writing instruments that I use.

Using the drawer has been a little bit of a challenge for me. My sketching board looks off in the area where the drawer is, like the wood wasn't cut evenly or something. I have had to realign the drawer into the slots on different occasions and it pops out of place kind of easily. I like that there are buckles on the sides of the drawer to hold it in place though.


When using this board with markers I decided to put some paper (more than one sheet is better) behind the pages I was coloring so it wouldn't stain the board when some of the markers leaked through the paper I was coloring on.

I am happy that this board is adjustable because sometimes I need a flat surface to draw and sometimes I need one that is more upright! I am also happy that the work surface is extra large because I like to have extra space when drawing.

I think people will notice that there are a lot of good uses to this sketching board!

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IFV127U
 

No comments:

Post a Comment