Monday, September 19, 2016

Product Review: Expandable Hitch Tray Cargo Bag by Ohuhu



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Expandable Hitch Tray Cargo Bag is made to be used with hitch mounted cargo trays on vehicles that are 47 in (L), 21 in (H) and 22 in (W) and expands to 47 in (L), 21 in (H) and 26 in (W). It has a zippered closure and contains 6 reinforced straps. I don't have a hitch tray on my vehicle but I was approved to review this as a bag to put in the trunk of my car.

The first thing I noticed about the bag is that it is pretty large. It expands from 12.7 to 15 cubic feet (from a height of 22" to 26"). It takes up almost the whole area of my car trunk (which is good). I put a backpack and bag in my trunk during different parts of the week that contain essentials. This bag has been good to put them in to keep them in one area. It will also help keep groceries from going every which way in the trunk when putting the items inside the bag. It will also keep items separate from other items that may float around in the trunk.

I think this bag will be great to store luggage in when it's placed in the trunk. The bag can even be taken out all at once with the luggage and other items that are in it (if one is able to carry it all), preventing one from having to carry multiple pieces of luggage. It's a great way to keep one's luggage separate, if you are traveling with more than one person.

I think some people will also find it very useful to store athletic equipment inside of so it will not roll around in the trunk area. It can either be left in the trunk with the equipment inside (and the equipment taken out or put in smaller carry bags) or taken out if a coach or a player(s) have a large amount of equipment to carry and want to keep it in this bag.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#CargoBag

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G306UB8


 

No comments:

Post a Comment