Friday, September 30, 2016

Product Review: Drawstring Backpack by Dot&Dot


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Drawstring Backpack has made my life easier when I attend my niece's softball games. I put a foldable seat cushion inside the main section. I also put a box of snacks in the main section and I think it will fit at least one more box of snacks in that section also. There is another zipped up section on the bag that holds my cell phone, lotion, and will hold other small items. I like that smaller section has two sections, one main section and one section off to the back.


I like that I am able to drape this Drawstring Backpack on my chair at softball games. The drawstring closes it pretty tightly when I pull it. It is easy to open up to get out what I put in it. I also like that it is easy to carry and that there are strings on it so I can put in on my back to use like a backpack.

I love the color of this Drawstring Backpack I received because black just goes with about everything I wear. The black color also matches the seat I use when I sit out in the lawn area at the softball games I watch.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#drawstring

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GRIZ6UW

No comments:

Post a Comment