Friday, September 2, 2016

Product Review: Breathable Mesh Shoes from Jinfen


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

These all-black Breathable Mesh shoes are made of imported sandwich mesh. They also contain a rubber sole that is soft. There is black material under the mesh window so my socks didn't show through it.

These Breathable Mesh Shoes are soooo nice to have as a regular pair of shoes! They are a God-send for me. They can be worn just like regular shoes; they are not just exercise shoes or shoes for home. I have worn them to the grocery store, driving in my car to pick up something, and around the house so far. I have had a lot of thoughts about how comfortable and nice they are! I could also wear them to work since they are all-black but they are so nice I don't want to get food on them.

This was such a gift and a blessing to receive these shoes and I hope they will bless many more people!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#BreathableMeshShoes

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016ZCBS5W



No comments:

Post a Comment