Monday, September 5, 2016

Product Review: Boarding Pass Holder by Dot&Dot


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is so much more than a Boarding Pass Holder. It will also hold some cell phones, credit cards, money, etc.

There are two front slots (one bigger and one smaller), one back slot, and a zippered section for money or anything else you want to keep zipped up. There is a slot big enough to hold an iPhone (my iPhone 6s Plus fits in it). It is also made of material to block RFID signals that put personal information at risk. It is for both men and women and contains an adjustable strap to hang around the neck.


This product is not only good as something to hang around your neck while traveling, it can also be used while exercising, if you want to have your cell phone and other items you may put in it handy. I am overly cautious about putting my cell phone near or on my body at any time but I felt safer that this product has some material that might protect me (even a little bit) from the cell phone transmission. For me it took some adjusting of the strap to get it to a place that it would fit around my neck without flopping every which way while riding an exercise bike. Once I found the right adjustment, it felt more comfortable to wear while exercising. There are no closures on the slots (although the back slot looks and feels tighter than the two front slots) so it is easy to get my cell phone in and out of it quickly if I need it while exercising.

I like that is has a zippered section because people can keep some money on them with other important items they may put in it. They can also keep their credit cards or other items that will fit in that section zipped up if they want to

I received this Boarding Pass Holder in black, which I think is great because it will match just about everything.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#Boardingpass

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FQFR31C

 

No comments:

Post a Comment