Sunday, September 4, 2016

Product Review: Black Nylon Art Portfolio Carry Bag by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This is a nice Black Nylon Art Portfolio Carry Bag. It has 2 front zippered pockets, 1 mesh elastic pocket, and 1 poster tube pocket. It has straps on the back so it can be carried like a backpack also.


This is a perfect bag to hold my 16"x20" thin canvases. Right now I have 5 of those canvases stored in it. If I teach Sabbath school again I will probably use it to carry pictures and other display items in. I love that it can be carried like a carry bag or strapped on the back to use like a backpack! When I used it like a backpack it didn't feel too heavy to keep on my back for awhile. The front pockets will hold accessories like pens, paintbrushes, markers, erasers, etc.

I am using this case to store 5 16"x20" thin canvases.
This is a great case to carry teaching items in that would otherwise be hard to carry, such as whiteboards, flipcharts, posters, diagrams, paintings, etc. (that are smaller than the case dimensions). It also is great to store unused canvases in that people want to protect!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IFZ35US

 

No comments:

Post a Comment