Friday, September 16, 2016

Product Review: Bergamot Pure Essential Oil by New York Biology


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
 
Bergamot is an essential oil with a citrusy, fruity smell. It contains limonene 45%, linalyl acetate 30%, and is Bergaptene Free. It is known to blend well with some other citrus oils.

I used this Bergamot essential oil in my aromatherapy machine and I was surprised to smell a fruity smell, since I thought it might have a woody smell. I had it running in the aromatherapy machine in the morning and I felt like the smell helped me feel more uplifted, since it was a day I was busy and I got through the day without feeling the need to rest. The smell might have also made me feel more relaxed.

I am glad this is another fruity-smelling essential oil, since I tend to like citrusy smells very much.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#Newyorkbiology

https://www.amazon.com/Bergamot-Essential-Oil-Calabrian-Therapeutic/dp/B01JANC6YU/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1471917416&sr=8-1&keywords=B01JANC6YU

No comments:

Post a Comment