Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Product Review: 8" x 10" Stretched Canvas (10 Pack) by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This 8" x 10" Stretched Canvas (10 Pack) is hand stretched over kiln-dried stretcher bars (from environmentally managed forests) and triple primed (8 oz primed weight) with acid-free acrylic gesso. The backs are stapled but contain staple free edges.

I used this Stretched Canvas with both water color and oil paints. It filled in the spaces on the canvas much faster with water color paint, using about 2-3 coats. The paint looked very smooth on the canvas with this paint. It took about 4-5 coats of oil paint to cover the area I was painting on this canvas. The paint looked more plastic-like, which I believe oil paint is supposed to be like. I like the way both types of paint turned out on this canvas.

Oil painting of the Hebrew saying "and of the hands".
Watercolor painting of "ewe lamb" in Hebrew.
 
I like the 8" x 10" size of this canvas because two canvases fit on my easel at a time, which allows one to dry while I am painting on another, or both paintings can dry on the easel.

I am overall very happy with these canvases!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KONDFS6

No comments:

Post a Comment