Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Product Review: 3D Sleeping Mask (Package of 2) by CoolingTech


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This set of 2 Sleeping Masks come with a 3D Contoured Shape Design. They fit very comfortably around the eye area, causing there to be no pressure on the eye area as long as the strap fits comfortably around the head also. For some I don't think it's supposed to touch the eyelashes and eyelids. although it touches my eyelashes when my eyes are open when wearing it and my eyelids when my eyes are both open and closed.

Both of these Sleep Masks have been very comfortable to wear as I fell asleep and after I had fallen asleep. It fell off once or twice during sleep but that could have been because I didn't have the strap tight enough around my head. I like that the strap is adjustable; it is comfortable enough to wear with my head facing the ceiling or when I turn over and put the front part of my face on the pillow. The fabric feels nice on my face and upper sinus area, like a comfortable cloth has put compression on it.

These Sleep Masks did a great job of blocking out light during the night with lights that flash in my room and the sunlight in the morning. I was able to sleep a few hours or so beyond sunlight from using these masks.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars


I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#sleepmask

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GO19PP4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment