Sunday, September 4, 2016

Product Review: 33L Casual Foldable Nylon Backpack by Luxur



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Casual Foldable Nylon Backpack is made of nylon. The total volume determination is 33 liters. I received it folded up. It was easy to unfold into its main design. There are many pockets in this backpack. There is 1 outer front bigger pocket, 1 outer front small pocket, 1 main pocket, 1 inner security zipper pocket, and 2 large mesh side pockets for items such as umbrellas and water bottles. It also contains mesh adjustable shoulder straps. It can be folded up again into the zippered inner pocket when it is not being used.


I received this backpack in the black color. What I noticed soon after I unfolded this backpack is that the straps needed to be fed through the clips. That was pretty easy to do. Sometimes I have had to go back and restrap them, since I must've not always locked them into place. I also have noticed that this is a nicely padded backpack on the outside; it is kind of cushiony.


I love that there is more than one front pocket; I am able to put a whole bag of peppermints in one of those pockets which I love because they often fall out of the bag and I won't need to go searching for them since they will all be in that pocket. The other front pocket is for items like granola bars and miscellaneous items. There is a lot of room in the inside of this backpack also. I put items such as a GPS, my lunch, snacks, etc. that I use for work in it. I haven't had to use all the pockets on this backpack yet but I am glad there are more available if I need them.

This backpack seems like it is durable and the material will stay strong for awhile.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#backpack

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HTDI4IU
 
I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment