Saturday, September 17, 2016

Product Review: 24 Birthday Cards by Aspenbox



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is an interesting set of 24 Birthday Cards. The cards are 5.7 x 7.9 inches. There are 10 unique designs included.

It was surprising to me that these cards played "Happy Birthday To You" and lit up with lights when I opened them up. I like all of the designs. Most of the designs seem like they are for females but I did find a few designs for men, also. Some people might look at some/all that these cards as being just for children but they can be used for adults also. I gave one of these cards to one of my male adult family members and he seemed to like it.

These Birthday Cards came in a thin plastic box and can be easily stored away until they are ready to be used. Since there are 24 cards included with 10 different designs they may last quite awhile for some (and maybe all) people who give them to loved ones and friends.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#birthdaycards

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FCZ53HM

No comments:

Post a Comment