Sunday, September 25, 2016

Product Review: 100 Color Gel Pen Set by U.S. Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This set of 100 Colored Gel Pens comes with 100 different colors in standard (4), Glitter Neon (14), Neon (17), Pastel (17), Metallic (19) and Glitter (29) styles. They contain free-flowing ink and glide smoothly on coloring paper.

These gel pens colored well in a coloring journal and adult coloring book I used them with. The colors came out very rich and free-flowing. Some of the colors took a little longer to get started (with the ink coming out) but after they got started the ink seemed to flow as well as the other pens. I didn't notice any of the ink bleeding onto the back or the other pages. It is nice to see some glittery effects on one of the drawings I used the glitter style pens on also.




I also used them to trace some letter stencils on some treat bags and they did a great job of outlining those letters so I could color them with markers afterwards.
The case the colors came in is nice, although it started coming apart after a little bit of wear and tear of taking it in and out of a bag (and having stuff on top of it) during a trip I took. I will be putting the gel pens in another case or bag. I believe the case will stay together a lot better if it's not moved around so much. I like how it folds out and the different styles of pens can be put in each section.

My review = 4.5 out of  stars


I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KGDBNP6

 

No comments:

Post a Comment