Monday, August 15, 2016

Women's Scarf by Timori


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This Women's Scarf has a beautiful multicolored glossy paisley pattern. It can be experimented with to wear different ways.

I decided to fold it into a triangular shape and wear it like a shawl. It blends well into some of my clothing when worn that way, it adds a colorful touch. I feel like it can be used year round.

I also used it to cover my head when I prayed on some days. I have had some trouble adapting to placing a scarf on my head when praying; the soft touch and some of the dark (warm) colors of this scarf helped me to adapt better.

This scarf was also easy to wash on the delicate cycle in the washing machine.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#scarf

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IGDV80I

 

No comments:

Post a Comment