Thursday, August 11, 2016

Product Review: Women's Scarf by Kuusi


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.




This Women's Scarf contains a multi-colored pattern of some bluish and brownish colors. It feels very soft. It is 28 inches wide.

It can be worn different ways. I decided to shape it into a triangular shape and wear it like a shawl. It is a great clothing accessory to wear that way; I feel like it can be used year round when wearing it that way. I also used it on top of my head when I prayed on some days. I like how the dark colors of the scarf helped to block out many things around me when I had it over my head when praying.

I love the colors of the scarf. They match a lot of different clothes that I wear.

This scarf was also easy to wash on the delicate cycle in the washing machine.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#scarf

https://www.amazon.com/Kuusi-Womens-Soft-Infinity-Scarf/dp/B01IJNZFS6


No comments:

Post a Comment